MBA in Healthcare Management
MBA programme in Healthcare Management has been designed to develop skills that could be implemented in the sphere of healthcare management, and teach problem-solving in the context of global competition. The course aims to integrate international practices of healthcare management with the practical market activity considered from the perspective of global economy. Students are given the opportunity to master specific skills including research methods in healthcare industry, hospital administration, healthcare analytics & data science, etc.
The programme focuses on graduates who plans to build careers in healthcare field, and professionals like doctors and nurses who intend to improve their professional competence through in-depth study of successful practices and concepts of international healthcare management.
Candidates – both graduates and healthcare professionals — are required to pass a rigorous GD/PI (group discussion and personal interview)
- Graduate in any discipline
- Basic level of Russian proficiency would be an added advantage
The Master’s programme covers:
- Introduction to healthcare & epidemiology
- Legal and policy aspects of healthcare
- Strategies for healthcare delivery and health economics
- Healthcare communication
- Fundamentals of Healthcare finance, human resource management, marketing, and administration
- Mandatory research project, simulation training, on-the-job healthcare administration training
- Organizational and intercultural issues of healthcare management
- Organization and implementation of healthcare management practices in view of key global trends
- Proficiency level course in Russian language, history, and culture
- Specializations: Hospital Administration, Healthcare Analytics and Data Science, Healthcare Engineering and Emerging Technologies, Healthcare Finance/HRM/Marketing professional grooming in global business etiquettes.
Areas of graduates’ expertise upon programme completion:
- The Programme is designed to make professionals trained to:
- Analyze the challenges in global healthcare business
- Comprehensively deal with international healthcare technologies
- Determine the main implications of doing business in emerging markets in healthcare
- Explore and comprehend the financial as well as marketing aspects of international healthcare business
- Conduct independent analysis and meet practical challenges
- Diagnose and monitor international healthcare business activities
- Prepare and implement business strategies and plans for hospitals, wellness centers, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
- Evaluate different scenarios of strategic business decisions and forecast the impacts of their implementation
- Develop international growth & expansion strategies
- Launch their own healthcare startups
- International placement assistance upon programme completion:
- Upon completion of the programme candidates will receive the MBA degree from the RUDN University
- All the candidates will receive full placement assistance from RUDN University and Asia-Pacific Healthcare Management. Placement in India will be organized and managed by Asia-Pacific Healthcare Management while international placement assistance at Moscow will be provided by RUDN University.
- RUDN University students business graduates get a highly respectable placement package in industry due to their international exposure and strong academic foundations. RUDN University graduates earn between US$ 10,000 to US$30,000 depending upon their grades and experiences. The average expected package for India based placement is around US$10,000
Where do RUDN Alumni works https://goo.gl/ntKihu
Field of study: Healthcare Management
Academic division: Faculty of Medicine
Terms and mode of delivery: Full-time – 2 years, Semester I, II, III at India Campus (Asia-Pacific Healthcare Management, New Delhi, India), and Semester IV at RUDN University, Moscow, Fee-based
Programme Director: PROF. A. YU. ABRAMOV Director, Faculty of Medicine, (RUDN University) Contact:117198, MOSCOW MIKLUKHO-MAKLAYA STR. 6, (RUSSIA)
Programme Coordinator (RUDN University, Moscow)Dr. Gushchina Yu.Sh. Dr. Kaverina E.V.
Programme Coordinator (Asia-Pacific Healthcare Management, New Delhi, India) Dr. Reema Chaudhury Dr. Moon Moon Haque Dr. Sanjay SinghTel: +91 88003 65959 (India) E-mail / Admissions Inquiry firstname.lastname@example.org